- Prep Time (mins)
- 10 mins.
- Cook Time (mins)
- 4 hrs.
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes or new red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons (9–10 cloves) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup Frigo® 3-Cheese Italian Blend, plus more for garnish
- ½–1 cup milk, or more, as needed
- Minced chives, for garnish
Add the potatoes, butter, stock, garlic, salt and black pepper to a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and allow the slow cooker to cook for 4 hours on the high setting, or until the potatoes are tender.
Add the Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese and ½ cup of Frigo® 3-Cheese Italian Blend to the slow cooker and mash the potatoes, using a potato masher or beating with an electric mixer on low speed, until they’re well blended. Do not overmix them.
Then, slowly stir in enough milk for your desired creamy consistency.
Serve the potatoes immediately, garnished with chives and Frigo® 3-Cheese Italian Blend.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.