- 3⁄4 cup Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce, or substitute honey
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala spice, or substitute apple pie seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 each prepared naan flatbread, about 6–8 inches in diameter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3–4 apples, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce, or substitute honey
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a blender, blend the Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of the caramel sauce, Garam Masala spice, vanilla and lemon zest and juice until smooth. Set it to the side.
Lay the flatbreads on the prepared sheet trays and brush the tops with the olive oil.
Now, build your pizzas by dividing the ingredients among the flatbreads. Spoon the peanut butter Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese spread (about 2 tablespoons for each) on the naan, and arrange the sliced apples on top, leaving some space between the slices to sprinkle with the Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese and chopped peanuts. Finish by drizzling the ¼ cup of caramel sauce on top.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the toppings are melted together and the crust is slightly golden at the edges.
Remove the pizzas from the oven and let them rest until the caramel has cooled slightly.
Serve and enjoy the flavors of fall!
Rad Tip: Tart apples like Green Delicious are a refreshing contrast to the sweet caramel sauce and salty Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese, while sweet apples like Gala and Fuji are a complement and perfectly sweet.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.