- 4 cups (16-ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 (15-ounce) or 1 (32-ounce) Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 20-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 medium carrots, thinly slice
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Cook the noodles according to the package directions and drain them.
In a bowl, combine the Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese and the eggs.
Cover the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce. Then, top with a layer of noodles.
Place 1/2 of the cheese and egg mixture over the noodles. Then, top with 1/2 of the carrots, cauliﬂower, broccoli and zucchini. (The vegetables can be steamed slightly, if preferred, before placing in the lasagna.)
Add another layer of noodles, 1/3 of sauce, the remaining cheese and egg mixture and the remaining vegetables. Then, add another layer of noodles and top with the remaining sauce.
Top with the Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese and Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Bake at 375°F degrees for 40 minutes.