- 2 cups Frigo® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/4 cup Frigo® Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded baked chicken breasts
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cup tomato sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Mix the first eight ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of the Frigo® Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese for baking, and set aside.
Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on the countertop. Lay the noodles flat atop the plastic wrap and top each noodle with a layer of the Frigo® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese mixture and 1/4 cup of chicken.
Starting at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
Fill the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Lay the rolls seam-side down, cover with the remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the Frigo® Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.