- 10 mins
- 50 mins
- Family size; yields 24 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 (24-pack) Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1½ cups marinara sauce, divided
- 1 (1½-pound bag) frozen, cooked, breaded chicken tenderloins, thawed
- 1½ cups Frigo® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 (5-ounce) + more, as desired, Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup plain, panko-style breadcrumbs
- 1½ tablespoons (or to taste) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Fresh parsley, minced, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased 10x13-inch casserole dish. Lightly brush on ½ cup of marinara sauce, top with the chicken tenderloins and then cover evenly with the remaining sauce.
Combine the shredded Frigo® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese and all but ¼ cup of the Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese and sprinkle the mixture over the sauce.
Place the top buns on the sliders.
Then, melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave for 40 seconds or until it’s melted. Mix the breadcrumbs, remaining Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning until everything is thoroughly combined.
With a pastry brush, spread the melted butter mixture evenly over the top buns.
Cover the dish with foil and bake the sliders until the cheese is fully melted, about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for another 5 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are lightly browned.
Remove the sliders from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 5 minutes. Then, enjoy them garnished with extra Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese and fresh parsley!
Rad Tip: Serve with a stretchy cheese dipping sauce! Mix 1 cup of shredded Frigo® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese and 2 cups of marinara in a medium-size bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.
Breakfast Caprese Mozzarella Melt
- 15 mins
- 45 mins
Shrimp and Sausage Mac 'n' Cheese