- Prep Time (mins)
- 12 mins
- Cook Time (mins)
- 12 mins
- Party Size
- 1 ¼ cups Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, divided
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, with the liquid reserved
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons tahini (or substitute sunflower butter)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, plus extra for garnish
Place all the ingredients, except ¼ cup of the Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, half of the liquid from the canned chickpeas and the chopped parsley, into a blender.
Blend until creamy and smooth. When smooth, add the chopped parsley and pulse to just incorporate. Stream in the remaining chickpea liquid until it reaches your desired consistency.
Spoon the Ricotta Hummus Dip into a serving bowl and create a well in the center of the dip. Add the remaining ¼ cup of Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese and drizzle a bit of olive oil over the dip.
Garnish with dried cranberries and parsley leaves.
Enjoy the Ricotta Hummus Dip with chips, fresh vegetables and/or pitas.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.