- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper sauce for buffalo wings
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Frigo® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 ounce green onions, chopped
- 2 ounces celery, minced
Toss the cooked chicken with the red pepper sauce and marinate overnight.
The next day, preheat the oven to 475ºF.
Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or large baking sheet. Spread the sour cream evenly over the crust. Then, sprinkle the monterey jack cheese over the sour cream. Arrange the marinated chicken on top of the cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the Frigo® Crumbled Blue Cheese, green onions and celery.
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Blue Cheese Recipes
Apple Walnut Salad With Blue Cheese
Pork Chops With Peaches & Blue Cheese