- Party Size
- 1 onion, diced small
- 2 large stalks celery, diced small
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup (1 1⁄2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Italian flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Frigo® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese + extra for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tubes buttermilk biscuits, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
In a large sauté pan, cook the onions, celery, salt and black pepper in 1⁄2 a stick of butter on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent, about 10 minutes.
While the onions and celery sauté, melt the remaining butter and garlic in a large bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove it from the microwave and fold in the fresh herbs, poultry seasoning and cranberries. Then, fold in the Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, the Frigo® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese and 1 cup of the Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese. Set the mixture to the side.
When the onions are translucent, stir in the vegetable or chicken stock. Next, gently toss the biscuit pieces in the onion mixture until all sides are coated. Then, gently toss them in the cheese mixture.
Turn the mixture out into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until baked through.
Let the stuffing cool for 5 minutes. Then, turn it out onto a serving platter and garnish with Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese and fresh herbs.
Enjoy with your holiday fixings. Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.
Ricotta|Mozzarella|Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Gourmet Pigs in a Blanket
Ham and Cheese Brunch Bites
Cheesy Pull-Apart Stuffing
Cheesy Shepherd's Pie
- 4 hrs