- Prep Time (mins)
- 12 mins
- Cook Time (mins)
- 52 mins
- Party Size
- 1 (24-ounce) bag small fingerling potatoes, rinsed and halved
- ¾ cup red wine vinegar, divided
- 2 (5-ounce) containers Frigo® Crumbled Feta Cheese, divided
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can baby artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ pound spiralized beets, cut into 3-inch lengths
- ½ pound spiralized sweet potatoes or butternut squash, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 pound fresh cut vegetables of your choice (like sliced red peppers, sweet peas, baby asparagus and/or corn)
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
In a medium-sized saucepot, bring the potatoes and cold, salted water to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 7–10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain and then rinse them with cold water. Then, place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss them with ½ cup of red wine vinegar. Set them in the refrigerator while preparing the remaining ingredients.
In a blender, mix together 1½ containers of the Frigo® Crumbled Feta Cheese, the olive oil, Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, honey, honey Dijon mustard, celery seed, ground black pepper, salt and the remaining red wine vinegar until the mixture is smooth.
Remove the potatoes from the refrigerator and toss them together with the sliced red onion, baby artichoke hearts, spiralized beets, sweet potatoes, fresh vegetables and freshly chopped dill.
Spoon the Frigo® Crumbled Feta Cheese dressing over the potato mixture and toss it gently to coat. Finish by garnishing with the remaining Frigo® Crumbled Feta Cheese.
Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Rad Tip: If you cannot find spiralized beets, sweet potatoes and/or butternut squash, you can slice strips with a vegetables peeler or shred them with a cheese grater.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.