- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (10 to 12-ounce) package baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Frigo® Fresh Chunk Mozzarella Cheese, diced
Whisk together the vinegar, honey, poppy seeds and dry mustard, if using. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Set aside.
In a large bowl, place the spinach, almonds, strawberries, cucumber, red onion and Frigo® Fresh Chunk Mozzarella Cheese. Add the dressing and toss gently to combine.